TOPCHANCES 220-240 Volt Electric Swimming Pool Thermostat (Only Fits for Little Swimming Pool )
Super Savings Item! Save 35% on the TOPCHANCES 220-240 Volt Electric Swimming Pool Thermostat (Only Fits for Little Swimming Pool ) by TOPCHANCES at Deepol. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Installation Notes : 1.Important coasts thermostat outlet can not be fitted to valves or check valves on pipes in the middle of the tub or tub.
1.Important coasts thermostat outlet can not be fitted to valves or check valves on pipes in the middle of the tub or tub.
Physical facilities :
WARNING Never plug any inlet or outlet at both ends of the thermostat. When the thermostat is running, the water must flow from the inlet and out of the outlet. When the thermostat is installed, the center line of its inlet must be aligned with the centerline of the pump outlet or the centerline of the pipe and should be used with the shortest distance and the least number of corners. The thermostat inlet and outlet itself has a union, Joints, and bonding them to the pipe, to be firmly and then hand and the thermostat on the other half of the tightening, the system pipes, pumps and thermostats must be installed to ensure that the drainage when the internal water can be clean, that can not have Water pipes.
2.The operation of the coasts thermostat is fully automatic, and when the thermostat knob is rotated clockwise to the proper position, the heating indicator lights up and the thermostat is operated for a period of time to maintain the bath corresponding to the thermostat knob .The temperature of the position; when the thermostat knob counterclockwise to the appropriate position when the heating will stop, heating indicator light off. When the system is running for a long time, the thermostat inside the thermostat will keep the water temperature at a
Features & Highlights
- Do not allow any electrical supplies (such as lights, telephones, hair dryer, radio or TV) in the bathtub within 1.5 meters (5 feet). The thermostat shall not be used in brine, acid or alkaline water, nor can it be used in other places with chemical corrosive gases or solvents.
- The thermostat can be maintained within a temperature not exceeding 40 °C (104 °F) range. If cold water is started, will be 6 ~ 8 °C / h elevated temperatures
- Let the system thermostat run until the temperature is at the highest level and the indicator light goes out. Use an accurate thermometer to measure the water temperature should be at 40 ° C (104 ° F). However, the temperature control device may have an error, and the temperature you measure may be slightly Above or below the pre-set level of 40 ° C (140 ° F). If the deviation exceeds ± 3 ° C (± 5 ° F) or more, contact your dealer for corrective action.
- 220V 3kW of coasts thermostats are designed to maintain a pre-set temperature level in the standard bath water temperature not exceeding 40 ° C (104 ° F) . However, if the bath is cold during start-up, the coasts thermostat will raise the temperature by 6 to 8 ° C / h depending on the initial water temperature, room temperature and bath size.
- Power supply according to the power of the thermostat equipped with the appropriate power cord, the thermostat comes with the 3-pin power cord connected to the terminal near the terminal box, the power supply for the 230V / 50 ~ 60Hz, brown fire line that L terminal, blue The dyed line is the N terminal, and the yellow and green lines are connected to the ground line.
|Package Weight:||5.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.61 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches|