TOPCHANCES Electric 220V 3KW 50HZ Swimming Pool Heater & SPA Water Bathe Bath Hot Tub Thermostat
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 34% on the TOPCHANCES Electric 220V 3KW 50HZ Swimming Pool Heater & SPA Water Bathe Bath Hot Tub Thermostat by TOPCHANCES at Deepol. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Brand Name: COASTS Type: Sauna Rooms Capacity: 4 People Function: Wet Steam Feature: Computer Control Panel Model Number: B-M3 Main Material:
Type: Sauna Rooms
Capacity: 4 People
Function: Wet Steam
Feature: Computer Control Panel
Model Number: B-M3
Main Material: stainless steel
Material: Stainless steel
Installation Notes :
1.Important coasts thermostat outlet can not be fitted to valves or check valves on pipes in the middle of the tub or tub.
WARNING Never plug any inlet or outlet at both ends of the thermostat. When the thermostat is running, the water must flow from the inlet and out of the outlet. When the thermostat is installed, the center line of its inlet must be aligned with the centerline of the pump outlet or the centerline of the pipe and should be used with the shortest distance and the least number of corners. The thermostat inlet and outlet itself has a union, Joints, and bonding them to the pipe, to be firmly and then hand and the thermostat on the other half of the tightening, the system pipes, pumps and thermostats must be installed to ensure that the drainage when the internal water can be clean, that can not have Water pipes.
2.The operation of the coasts thermostat is fully automatic, and when the thermostat knob is rotated clockwise to the proper position, the heating indicator lights up and the thermostat is operated for a period of time to maintain the bath corresponding to the thermostat knob .The temperature of the position; when the thermostat knob counterclockwise to the appropriate position when the heating will stop, heating indicator light off. When the system is running for a long time, the thermostat inside the thermostat will keep the water temperature .
Features & Highlights
- 【 Manual Reset Temperature Control Switch】 The coasts thermostats are equipped with an ultrahigh temperature protection switch to limit the thermostat to overheat and protect the user from danger.Once unexpected high temperature 60C occurs, the temperature switch cuts off the system.You need to cut off the main power supply, resolve the fault and wait the temperature to fall below normal temperature, then press the 'Reset' button to restart the heater
- 【High Quaility with UL Certification】 We are professionals in producing and developing heaters for over 10 years. ST and PHS are the newest generation with our unique control system. With this advanced control system, the traditional mechanical water flow sensor is replaced by modern digital temperature sensor .
- 【Easy to install 】 Power supply according to the power of the thermostat equipped with the appropriate power cord, the thermostat comes with the 3-pin power cord connected to the terminal near the terminal box, the power supply for the 230V / 50 ~ 60Hz, brown fire line that L terminal, blue The dyed line is the N terminal, and the yellow and green lines are connected to the ground line.
- 【 Notication】 220V 3kW of coasts thermostats are designed to maintain a pre-set temperature level in the standard bath water temperature not exceeding 40 ° C (104 ° F) . However, if the bath is cold during start-up, the coasts thermostat will raise the temperature by 6 to 8 ° C / h depending on the initial water temperature, room temperature and bath size.
- 【Warning】 Do not allow any electrical supplies (such as lights, telephones, hair dryer, radio or TV) in the bathtub within 1.5 meters (5 feet). The thermostat shall not be used in brine, acid or alkaline water, nor can it be used in other places with chemical corrosive gases or solvents.
|Package Weight:||4.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 6.4 x 6.4 inches|